MEDITATION & BUDDHISM CLASSES
Heart Jewel Meditation with Commentary (Live-Stream via Zoom or Join Live in Hermosa Beach)**
This special way of meditating also contains “Guru Yoga” a visualization of Buddha that bestows blessings, purifies negativity and increases our merit.
These are the essential practices of the New Kadampa Tradition of Mahayana Buddhism and are found in the Heart Jewel Sadhana available in our bookstore or through the publisher Tharpa Publications. Sadhana is a Sanskrit word that means “method for receiving attainments.”
$3 suggested donation (free for members)
If you are unable to make a donation please contact Kelsang Drenpa at firstname.lastname@example.org. No one is turned away for lack of funds.
Gen Kelsang Tangpa, Resident Teacher
**For those happy to attend, live classes are held at:
Mahamudra Kadampa Meditation Center
500 6th St
Hermosa Beach, CA. 90254
9:00 am – 10:30 am
Please note: This class is offered for residents, guests and members of the local community. If you do not live in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, please click here to find and support a Kadampa Center nearest you.
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS:
1. Complete the payment form.
2. Once payment is complete, you will receive an email with the link to join the Zoom Live-Stream class on the appropriate date and time. (Please check your spam folder.)
3. The link you receive is unique for you and is not to be shared with others.
4. Please download the Zoom app from Zoom.us/download to your computer.
5. Simply click the link in your email to join the Live-Stream class 15 minutes before it begins.